This straightforward plugin makes WordPress website more performant with the following techniques:
- Lazyload for images and iframes
- Adding defer attribute to script tags
Feel free to improve the plugin and open pull request in the Github repository.
You need to have node.js and yarn installed.
- Clone repository
git clone email@example.com:mejta/wp-accelerate.git.
- To build run
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-acceleratedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Accelerate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WordPress Accelerate” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WordPress Accelerate” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Beaver Builder compatibility
- Dependencies upgrade
- Fixed for IE
- Added filter for content
- Added support for lazyloaded background images with
- Added support for wp_accelerate_lazyload, wp_accelerate_defer and wp_accelerate_no_defer filters
- Added support for lazyloading of
- Add wp_accelerate_lazyload filter
- Apply lazy-loading only when on front-end and when not doing ajax, etc.
- Initial release