WP Campaign Manager, it is possible to simply add a shortcode to display the campaign banners while posts. Possible to manage the campaign on the dashboard. Super useful.
Header image created by @luchino__
Easy to use it!
- ‘Add new’ and save.
- Copy a shortcode. e.g. [wcm-show id=1111]
- Edit your post, paste it, save.
- Upload the entire
wp-campaign-managerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Campaigns’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- How to set expire each campaigns.
I recommend to use PostExpirator together.
- There are similar plugins.
You may mean TinyMCE Templates or . If you want to manage marketing campaigns, have to use WP Campaign manager. This plugin is for marketers.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Campaign Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Campaign Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Require PHP 5.3 or later.
- 0.3 Add campaign detail url field.
- 0.2.5 Change admin menu icon.
- 0.2.4 Follow WordPress coding standard.
- 0.2.3 Fix text-domain.
- 0.2.2 Add filter hook
- 0.2.1 Code fix.
- 0.2 Localized, Japanese.
- 0.1.2 Bugfix for PHP5.2
- 0.1.1 Improve UI.
- 0.1 First release.