This plugin automatically adds products and categories from the WP E-Commerce plugin to your XML sitemap to help search engines discover your shop.
You Must already have the following plugins installed:
- WP e-Commerce
- Google XML Sitemaps – Version 3.2 or above
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Regenerate your sitemap
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Shopping Cart XML Sitemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Shopping Cart XML Sitemap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix encoding problem with non-permalink (E.g. ?page=22&category_id=22&product_id=22) style URLs
- Fix compatibility with WP E-Commerce versions prior to 3.7
- Better compatibility with WP E-Commerce versions prior to 3.7
- Product timestamp could be empty if no product ratings
- Product timestamp should go up if a product is “rated”. Timestamp will update when sitemap is next updated after a product rating – it doesn’t automatically trigger yet.
- Bumped comaptability tag to WordPress 2.9
- Fix problem with people whose table prefix wasn’t wp_ (Thanks to Ben Huson)
- No changes from 0.4 – I just messed up pushing it to the WordPress plugin directory 🙂
- Only include active products and categories (Thanks to Dan Lawson)
- Support new regeneration hook in Google XML Sitemaps plugin
- Initial Release