Automatically make YouTube, Google Maps, Vimeo and other embedded content fully responsive while maintaining the correct aspect ratio regardless of screen size.
Utilizes the Responsive Embeds component from ZURB Foundation.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Can I disable the automatic embeds?
Yes. Go to Tools > WP Responsive Embeds then check the box to disable automatic responsive embeds.
- How do I use the shortcode?
Wrap items in the [wpre] shortcode. For example [wpre] EMBED TEXT HERE [/wpre].
Contributors & Developers
“WP Responsive Embeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin submitted to WordPress plugin directory