The WordPress slider plugin comes by default with a beautiful, responsive, modern and touch screen enabled layer slider skin. You can also modify the css as per your theme.
The plugin is designed for every one to use easily. There are lots of good functionality added in the free version of the plugin. If you like the free version, please support the plugin by sharing with others.
–Demo and details
- Create unlimited sliders and you can choose any number of slides by shortcode
- Responsive slider
- Insert sliders anywhere on your site using a simple shortcode
- Custom post type for adding slider items
- Custom slider link enables you to add external or internal link
- Custom link text
- Hide link on the slider
- Show/hide title and description of the slider
- Link on the slider image
- Every slider is configurable and can have unique and different options
- Touch gestures navigation for iOS, Android, and other touch devices
- Works on iOS, Android, and other mobile devices
If you are facing any issue with the plugin and need help, please add your questions here WP Sequence Slider help
The plugin uses Sequence Slider
- Upload and extract the zip file downloaded to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item “WP Sequence Slider” and create your first slide.
- Use the slider shortcode
[sequence_slider]to insert the slider into your posts or pages. This displays all slides in the slider.
- To display all slides from a WP Sequence Slider category, add
slider_categoryparameter to the shortcode. You can use either the name of the category or the slug for the category for the value of the parameter
slider_category. For example,
[sequence_slider slider_category="Beautiful Mountains"]. More examples:
- By default the slider shows maximum number of slides as set for “Blog pages show at most” on the Reading settings of the blog. If you want to overide it, then you can add the parameter
limitto the shortcode. For example,
[sequence_slider slider_category=serene-forests limit=8].
- If you want to call the slider anywhere in the template page, use this php code
<?php echo sequence_slider_display(); ?>.
- Where can I get support?
Please use the support forum to ask questions the link is below.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Sequence Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Sequence Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.