Plugin is used to allow and hide the specific WP-Admin menus for the specific User Roles and User Names.
How to Install and Configure:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- A menu will appear in left panel, “WP Admin Menu Access” to allow the menus.
- Choose the Menu which you want to allow/hide
- Choose the user role for which you want to show the menu
- Now, choose the Users for which you want to show the menu
- Is you want to allow for specific users of the specific role, then choose both: User Role and User
- Does it allow User Roles based menu access?
Yes, It’s possible to allow/hide the menus for the specific User Roles i.e. you can enable the Dashboard menu for Admin Users only, other users won’t be able to see that.
- Does it allow Specific Users base menu access?
Yes, You can choose the selected users who can access the menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Manage WordPress Admin Menus Access” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Manage WordPress Admin Menus Access” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.