Promoting related products, upsells or cross-sells are among the most effective and common ways to encourage buyers to find out more choices and close the deal with a higher amount than their original intentions. WPC Smart Linked Products plugin is such a useful plugin to help store owners suggest more good items to buyers, which acts as a smart sale promoter for any online businesses.
Combining with the WPC Custom Related Products plugin, which is specialized in dealing with related products, WPC Smart Linked Products will lay everything on the table for customers to easily make comparisons, analyze the needs & budgets, and decide faster. This makes people either end up purchasing an upsell version or upgrading their order value with related products & cross-sell products. Even when they decide to go back to their first choice, they have stayed on your site longer. Eventually, the sale revenue can see great improvements while more products are being paid attention.
Worth mentioning is, this plugin is so versatile and powerful that users can define the sources for the main product & applicable linked products in abundant ways: storewide products, selected items, product types, tags, categories, attributes, etc. Users can also limit the number of linked products and order them to show the priority choice. It’s now saving you more time and effort when configuring upsells & cross-sells with the comprehensive list of sources and rules at hands.
- Increase sale revenue vertically and/or horizontally
- Get more attention to more product lines & deals
- Convert more visitors into customers with ease
- Build better product and brand awareness
- Promote custom linked products (upsells, cross-sells) & related products
- Automatically generate custom linked products for bulk items
- Multiple sources: all products, products, brands, collections, types, visibility, tags, categories, attributes, shipping classes
- Creating rules for the display: item limit, product filters: order by & order
- Multiple rules can be set for the same item: rules’ order matters
- Compatible with WPC Custom Related Products for WooCommerce
- Compatible with most common WordPress themes and WooCommerce add-ons
- Premium: Combine different sources to define the main & linked products
Distinguish between Related Products, Upsells & Cross-sells
Related products are displayed on the single product page where, in most cases, written “Related products” to promote products that share the same tags or categories with the main item that is being viewed.
Upsells are products that come in a higher, better version than the one being viewed. Upsells are often considered the “upgraded” version of the current one with better quality and a higher price. When people choose an upsell item, the better version will replace the current one so customers might end up comparing and choosing to buy a more expensive item.
Cross-sells are complementary products that are often bought with or can go well with the main item. Customers can choose to purchase a combo of items to enjoy the discount or get better suggestions of what will come in handy when they purchase more items. Cross-sell products are displayed on the mini-cart and cart page to remind buyers of what they might have forgotten to get.
If you use the WPC Custom Related Products plugin, you can find the Related products tab on the single product page to customize the item list. Linked products can be found on the Linked products tab. The global rules can be configured from under the WPClever menu.
Which to use?
When you need to automatically create related products from items that share the same tags or categories or define a hand-picked list of choices, you can use the WPC Custom Related Products plugin.
When you need to take it to a higher level by suggesting more discounts when people purchase the related products alongside the main one, you can use the WPC Frequently Bought Together plugin and make related products the default products for Bought Together deal.
When you need to create a custom list of up-sells or cross-sells and attach to different products at the same time in bulk, you can use this WPC Smart Linked Products plugin to deal with that.
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “WPC Smart Linked Products”, Install & Activate it
- Go to WP-admin > WPClever > Smart Upsells/Cross-sells to add many rules as you want
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPC Smart Linked Products – Upsells & Cross-sells for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPC Smart Linked Products – Upsells & Cross-sells for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Get upsells/cross-sells products for variation
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Added: Import/export feature
- Added: Option to exclude unpurchasable products
- Added: Rule name for management