WpRightOnTime is a webcron service dedicated to WordPress powered sites.
It enables its users to control all scheduled events, by overriding the visitor-activated cron system, with a user defined call to wp-cron.php.
WpRightOnTime is a webservice, you can start with a free account.
To use this service you will need a valid API key from wprightontime.com.
This plugin is the interface for connecting with the service API.
- You need to create an account in wprightontime.com.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WpRightOnTime->Settings screen to save the API key
- Add a call in the Settings->WpRightOnTime->Call screen to activate the desired time interval
- Make sure your scheduled events match your call time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WpRightOnTime” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add wprotAdminNotices filter.
- Add wprotActionLinks filter.
- New api url.
- First stable version.