This is a plugin to manage all your posts and pages from all websites from 1 website.
The only thing that u have to do is add the plugin code that u can find on the wordpress website on the management website (https://blogtool.dev.emma.wux.nl/).
On this website u can manage everything.
Simply install as a normal WordPress plugin and activate.
Make an account at (https://blogtool.dev.emma.wux.nl/).
Make a company.
Add your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wux Blog Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wux Blog Editor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Release of the plugin
- Fixed an issue not being able to remove the image from a blog
- Fixed an issues where images were not displayed correctly
- Added external autologin
- Made a new option to add scripts from blogtool
- Added the ability to choose which post types u want to display in the blogtool
- Added the ability to choose which post types u want to make posts for
- Added a pagination like system for the blog index page
- Added a url to get the current plugin version
- Added the ability to put blogtool shortcodes in pages
- Removed www. from variable in shortcodes
- Added option to preview concept posts
- Bug fixes
- Fixed preview thumbnail
- Added new text if autologin doesnt redirect
- Added a fallback route for posts (if put or delete doesnt work)
- Exploring ability of an auto updater
- Fixed external plugin updater
- Fixed external plugin updater REAL
- Fixed shortcode to load in on the correct location on a page
- Added option to insert images with alt and titel attributes
- Fixed external plugin updater REAL REAL
- Updated maxblogs system