Instructions: First of all activate the plugin.
Step1: Go to the POSTS -> YOUTUBE CONTENT
Step2: Enter youtube urls – one per line – into the textarea.
Step3: Choose category and press the button INSERT ALL.
PS: If you have useful feature tip related to this plugin please write in the plugins support section.
- Install Simple Youtube Content either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
- How does it work?
This plugin gets the video information and inserts it as post. It generates the title from video title and the
featured image will be the video’s feature image.
- Is post or page the new video content from youtube.com?
The default type is post
- What is the post status after I press the Insert All Button?
The post status will be publish. In the next version I will add the possibility to choose before you insert them
- How can I define custom titles?
If you just copy the url, the post title will be the default youtube video title.
You can add custom title separated with comma after the url.
Examples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIk7eI4_2AI, This is my custom title
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Youtube Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Test with WordPress 4.4.1
- Test with WordPress 4.3.2
- Test with WordPress 4.3.1
- Test with WordPress 4.3.0
- Test with WordPress 4.2.1
- First version.