This plugin Automatically Check Parent Category.
When you on the post editing screen, after saving a post, you will notice that the checked categories are displayed on top, breaking the category hierarchy. This plugin removes that “feature”.
Synchronously allocate categories in ACF
Also, it automatically scrolls to the first checked category.
Bulk edit support
Support Gutenberg Editor
Plugin works with Custom Taxonomies too.
Contributors & Developers
“Parent Category AutoCheck + Category Tree Checklist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New checking for Gutenberg
- Fix some bugs
- Fixed “Allow UnCheck Parents”
- Better work with Gutenberg editor
- Fixed conflict with “Post Expiration” plugin
- Fixed when Options button clicked
- Adding support for language written in a Right-To-Left (RTL) languages (like Arabic)
- Added compatibility with Gutenberg editor
- Add bulk edit support
- Yoast SEO fix
- Add collapse parent
- Fixed one error
- Rewrite category check script
- Add support WordPress 5
- Many changes
- Fixed some errors
- Added “Synchronously allocate categories in ACF”
- Fix “php Notice in Query Monitor (slows down all pages)”. Thx @optimizewordpress
- Hide one notify on settings page
- Fix one error
- Added Third, Fourth, Fifth category include levels
- Added autocheck to category taxonomy for Advanced Custom Fields
- Added Options page under Yummi Plugins
- Added allow to UnCheck Main one: Enable/Disable
- Simple Fix
- Stable releace