Put an interactive high-quality HTML5 Map of the UK Regions to your WordPress powered blog!
This plugin allows you to embed the colorful interactive UK map to your WordPress powered website. Interactive map is the best way to provide your blog with geographically-related content or effective navigation system. Just add a special shortcode into any blog page or post and you will find our map in the blog after the few seconds. Functional editor allows you to easily add popup balloons for additional information.
- Interactive map of the UK
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- Clickable regions
- Popup windows that show when the mouse cursor is over it
- Customizable links
- Builds into any WordPress page or post as a simple shortcode
Find other UK HTML5 maps and WordPress map plugins at Fla-shop.com
The plugin “Interactive UK Map” is based on and uses CDN-hosted map libraries.
The free version of the map display the “Map by Fla-shop.com” link as required by the license agreement found here.
The Premium plugins are branding free and additionally include all required map libraries to put on your server.
- Use the Plugins -> Add new -> Upload menu and select plugin’s zip file to open.
- Wait for the upload to complete and activate the plugin.
- After that, insert the following shortcode into the text of a page or a post where you want the map to be:
Alternatively, upload the folder of the plugin to your
/wp-content/plugins/ folder then follow steps 2 and the rest as above.
How can I insert a map to a page?
[freeukregionshtml5map id="0"]in the text of a page or a post.
Can I use two differently configured maps on the same blog?
Yes, you can create several maps with different settings.
Contributors & Developers
“Interactive UK Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Interactive UK Map” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed map width issue with Avada theme
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.8.
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.6.
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.5.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Major update. Completely updated plugin interface, responsive map based on SVG graphics, and many settings.
- Minor changes.
- Initial release.