Tools engine provides an easy to use interface for registering and managing custom fields for your website.
Fields can be added all over WP including posts, users, taxonomy terms and even custom post types.
How to Create Custom Fields in Tools Engine Plugin
- Easy to use.
- Supports Over 25 field types.
- Theme Code Generator through an intuitive admin UI.
- Compatible with any theme.
We have group of fields that you can build the perfect content structure for your site.
- WYSIWYG (Visual Editor)
- Color Picker
- Date Time Picker
- Radio Button
- Button Group
- Post Object
- When you publish, edit or update an Field Group, the code will be displayed in the Theme Code section at the bottom of your Edit Field Group page.
- Use the clipboard icons in this section quickly copy and paste the code blocks into your theme template files.
- Display a custom field view using shortcode.
- You can add shortcode to anywhere under page or post content, gutenberg shrotcode block or page builder shortcode element or sidebar widgets.
- Example – [toolsengine field=’field_name’]
- Group Field – [toolsengine field=’groupname__fieldname’]
- Repeater Field – [toolsengine field=’repeatername__row__subfieldname’]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tools Engine – AIO Custom Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: WordPress 6.1.1 compatibility
- Updated : Bug fixes and UI improvements
- Updated : React dependencies
- Added : Tools section
- Added : Field Cloneable option for all types of field
- Added : Repeater Field (Single) Support.
- Added : Single Group Field Support.
- Updated Documentation, Video Links in readme.
- Initial release version with UI Modifications.
- Initial beta release version.