WPSimpleInsert is a plugin to insert custom code in your blog posts. It includes options to either add the code above
or below post content.
- Ability to add custom code above or below post content.
- Options to hide the code from certain pages like the home page and category and archives pages.
To install the plugin, follow these steps:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Simple Insert” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added options to hide from category and archive pages
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Minor release, tested with compatibility with WordPress 3.1
- Added UI improvements to settings page
- Selective enable or disable of before/after content
- Added option to not display content on home page
- Improved description of options in settings page
- Initial release.